Learn guitar in the comfort of your own home, or top up between regular lessons.
All you will need is:
- a good internet connection
- a PC, laptop or tablet with a webcam and microphone, and with Skype installed (it's free)
Using Skype's video mode, we'll both be able to see each other. I'll also be able to send music and other resources to your screen.
I'll send you any music and other materials you need before your lesson starts. We can test the technology in a free setup session first, so if we do find that there is a problem with your connection or equipment you will have lost nothing.
Get in touch if you'd like to know more.
- Make sure that the light source (e.g., lamp or window) is behind your webcam
- Position the webcam further away and lower than you may normally, to get your whole guitar in shot
- Unless you have a very fast internet connection, ensure that other uses of the internet (e.g., downloads, streaming) are not running during your lesson